This is really good! i just made it today and its delicious. However, I recommend that you make the pudding with the canned juice in a separate bowl. Then in another bowl add all the fruit. I added only a couple of scoops of the pudding to the fruit and stirred it to give it just a little coat of pudding around the fruit and it was perfect. Next time I'll buy a smaller pudding box because I hardly used any, I think it's too much if I were to add the whole thing. Oh and I used green grapes because it looks so much prettier with a pop of green instead of red because you already have strawberries!
Fruit Salad With Pudding!
It is super easy to make and a great dish to bring to a potluck or family party. Kids love it too. Everyone asks "what's in the sauce"? The secret ingredient is the vanilla pudding mix.
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) boxdry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (I use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.
- This includes the juices from the cans.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.