Guilt-free �ice cream� is what you�ve been missing all your life. If you haven�t tried this recipe, you�re going to love it. It�s super simple and can be made to your liking.
- Chop and freeze at least 2 bananas. They will need to be frozen for this to work. Whenever my bananas start turning brown I just cut them up and throw them in the freezer so that I always have some ready to make this.
- Once frozen, place 2 chopped bananas into your food processor (or a powerful blender or Yonana!), and blend until smooth. You may have to blend and open your processor a few times to stir. Feel free to add a little water or almond milk to help the bananas blend faster, but as they melt a little they will eventually blend without adding anything.
- Add 2 TBSPs of peanut butter and 1 TBSP of cocoa powder, and mix well.
- Serve and eat immediately.
- The recipe options for this are endless! You can eat the bananas alone or add other ingredients to change the flavor. Consider things like almond butter, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, chocolate chips, Oreos� ok, this is turning not-so healthy anymore. :)
- This recipe is best eaten immediately. If you try freezing it for later it kind of loses it�s texture and starts to form ice crystals.
- Double, triple, or quadruple the recipe depending on how many people you�re serving.