This is a great recipe for a quick pie that does taste like a million bucks. My sister has been making this every Thanksgiving since she was 11. Very easy preparation. The recipe calls for 2 graham cracker crusts, but we have also made it with the chocolate crumb crusts as well. They are delicious as well
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup pecans
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into crusts. Garnish with extra pecans if you wish.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.