A warm, smoky, creamy dip that is both easy and delicious
Hot Jalape�o Corn Dip
- 2 cans sweet corn, drained
- 2 jalape�o peppers, seeded and minced (Or equivalent of canned or jar version. More or less to your personal taste)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375�.
- In medium bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, spices, and hot sauce.
- Fold in corn, jalape�o peppers, onions, and 3/4 cups of blended cheese.
- Place in greased 2 qt. baking dish, and top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx. 20 min. or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.