Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 10-12 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- � cup olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Celtic sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, 1 � teaspoons salt, and � teaspoon pepper, balsamic vinegar in a bowl and toss with your hands.
- Spread out the mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet center core down, including some of the loose leaves, which get crispy when they�re roasted.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts for 20 to 30 minutes, until they�re tender and nicely browned. Toss once during roasting. Remove from the oven, taste for seasonings and serve hot.