This chunky little dip packs a lot of flavor for having so few ingredients. I'm not sure why it is called Neiman Marcus Dip. Maybe because it taste so "rich"... Like a million bucks. Whatever the reason...it is good!
Neiman Marcus Dip
- 5 - 6 green onions
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- 1 pkg. slivered almonds
- Chop the green onions.
- Shred the cheddar cheese.
- Mix the onions, cheese, mayo, bacon bits,and slivered almonds together.
- Chill for a couple hours.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or corn chips.