It doesn�t get much better than this! One bowl. No mixer. No butter. You�ll need 3 small lemons and please note� zest the lemons before juicing � it�s easier. Wait until you taste these yummy lemon-y brownies!
Easiest Lemon Brownies
adapted source Jenny Can Cook - Easiest Lemon Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain 2% yogurt (I use Fage)
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil (preferably organic expeller-pressed) or extra light olive oil
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 rounded cup powdered sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- about 2 to 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350� F.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving extra for �handles.�
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir by hand until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Spread batter in pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Lift out of pan to a flat surface.
Stir glaze ingredients together in a bowl, adding juice gradually until glaze is spreadable. Top brownies with glaze.