This one requires the crock pot, you get it all ready the night before, and the smell you wake up to in the morning is absolutely incredible. I tested this one out to make sure it worked. It only takes 3 hours, so I popped out of bed to turn it on and hop back in! Try this one, you wont be disappointed !
Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerated section of your grocery) try Rhodes frozen rolls
- � c. melted butter
- � c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pecan pieces (optional)
- 1? c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
- Coat the crock pot lightly with cooking spray. Melt the butter in a small bowl and mix in the vanilla.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Roll the biscuits in the butter and then in the brown sugar / cinnamon mixture. Place prepared biscuits in the crock pot and sprinkle with pecan pieces, if desired.
- Cook on low 2-3 hrs.
- Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl (add more/less milk as needed) and pour over warm rolls.