These easy-to-prepare sweet potatoes pack a big flavor punch. This is out of a Weight Watchers cookbook called "Best of Weight Watchers Magazine" There is only 1 point per serving
Ww Crispy Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
- Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Brush the potato slices on both sides with the ketchup mixture.
- Grill the potatoes 5 inches from heat, turning frequently and brushing with the remaining ketchup mixture, until browned on the outside and tender when pierced with a barbecue fork, about 8 minutes.