I received this recipe from a good friend of mine. It is low in fat and tastes great, cream cheese frosting finishes them off nicely The perfect Fall cookie!
Pumpkin Spice Cookie
makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.