Very simple and delicious recipe, we have had this for breakfast as well as for dessert! This is from Tunisian Desserts Cookbook. Hope you enjoy!
African Banana Coconut Bake
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon margarine, low-fat
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 375�F.
- Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
- Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Dot with margarine or butter and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.